Email marketing is considered to be the most formal method of approaching prospects, which is also remarkably efficient for generating leads.
If you still haven’t applied the method yet, I’d suggest you start doing it from now.
It will undoubtedly test your patience meter, but one must not give up.
The job requires persistence and continuous work; most importantly, it needs to be consistent throughout.
Are you looking for cleaning contracts? Sign up with Cleaning Leads Pro now![divider height=”30″ style=”default” line=”default” themecolor=”1″]
Few benefits in email marketing leads:
With a limited budget/resources, email marketing leads is a wonderful way to gain visibility and traction.
But the practice takes a considerable amount of time as well as the focus while sending emails to a huge list of prospects in an Excel spreadsheet.
Apply these tips:
- Customize individual emails – simply mentioning the recipient’s name can make them feel special.
- Mention the business name owned by a prospect on the Subject line.
Avoid sending the same email to a prospect multiple times.
Also, refrain from statements like,
“ACT NOW BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!!!!”
Once flagged, your carefully constructed email will never witness the light of the day.
- Keep your emails short yet articulated, but the key points need to be clearly defined.
- A call-to-action button is a must.[divider height=”20″ style=”default” line=”default” themecolor=”1″]
Include quick sign up:
The CAN-SPAM Act does not permit a marketer to send email without the recipient’s permission,
so don’t forget to ask if you could include a customer’s personal email address on your client list.
- Ask them after finishing up a job
- Include a sign-up form on the website
- Offer exciting promos to property owners as an encouragement
Make sure you’ve clearly defined what prospects ought upon signing up with the newsletter.
- [list icon=”icon-lamp” image=”” title=”” link=”” target=”_blank” style=”1″ animate=””]A clear Call-to-Action is solely meant for driving customers to your landing webpage.
- If your Call-to-Action isn’t clear, chances are customers will get confused.
- On the contrary, too many CTA’s can be confusing at times; therefore, be gentle with it.
Use updated contact information:
The contact address/number must be mentioned at the top of every email you’re going to send.
And the information has to be the one through which you’ll be able to communicate back with prospects.
The response has to be prompt as well as relevant to the inquiry made by a prospect.
Relevancy is the key to generate trust, and friendliness and humility can help to establish long term relationships with clients.
[fancy_link title=”Join our community on Facebook” link=”https://www.facebook.com/groups/janitorialsupport” target=”” style=”2″ class=”” download=””]
Look into a few other newsletters to find out how to structure an effective email for conversion.
Keep in mind that your email needs to be structured depending on the niche you’re serving; therefore, avoid copying someone that belongs to an entirely different industry. Email marketing is a proven method for leads generation and if done well, it has the potential to boost your sales overnight. Do let us know what tactics you have been following so far under the comments section.